memories_schooldays_4-How did we write our tests

How Did We Write Our Tests

Here is another incident from my school days

It’s about the way we prepared for exams and monthly tests.

We were a gang of 6 me, rangayya, paasu, devi, chaanu and balli. (Mentioning nick names to avoid integrity: P)

We never used to sit together in the classes as the typical psychology of teachers would be separating friends during the seating arrangement, so that they don’t help each other and there won’t be any chance of copying J

We took the advantage of this point we were never together in classes but were together in the absence of teachers J

A week before any tests or exams we used to divide the portion amongst us, as we were never together in the classes we were made to sit together in the tests this trick used to work every time.

What should I say now I guess the plot is clear by now!!

Every one of us were good at one subject so we dint have many problems.

If there was any one who couldn’t prepare fare/well then they would attend with their own attachments with lots of gutsJ, they used to take the advantage of their bhola bhaala looks.

I used to think a lot about risks and as plan-B I used to prepare for the entire portion (Social Studies is an exception here).

Now coming to the funny part

One fine day in Xth Standard As usual we divided our portion for the Social Studies exam

Civics was my part but I had no clue about anything in Social Studies I was completely relying on my gang mates.

I should really thank god for this day as if this incident had not happened I would have never started mugging up social studies and would have never passed it.

All my gang members were devastated, my luck was badly out, I was able to answer some questions in Geography and Civics but the toughest part to me was HISTORY and the BISMARC answer, I swear I never wrote that answer on my own in the Xth standard.

I was hardly able to put my pen down for this question

I turned to Rangayya, he was struggling very hard to cover his preparation (slips) thus was a wrong choice. He was a wrong choice because asking any one who has slips about an answer, would be dangerous as a response for your request you would be get ting a projectile in a parabolic path which has a packet of information which would answer your question and possible rest all questions, In short they will throw the slip towards you and you cant handle them you are caught and there ends your test

I couldn’t imagine and dint wish this should happen so my Next Choice was paasu, thank god that he was sitting in my vicinity

Me: “Paasu!!! Paasu”

Paasu: “yeah”

Me:”Bismarc answer”

Paasu:”Theleedu ra bai naa portion Economics” (No Clue My part of portion is Economics).

Me: (Wrong Choice Again)????

Next choice was Devi

Me “Devi Darling”

Devi: “Oye po, inko sari gatla pilisthey nenem vinanu” (I am not going to listen to you if you are calling me with that name again)

Me:”Oops!! Wrong time to use the nick name”

Mean while our teacher saw us and made Devi sit in some distant place and that fellow was cursing me for that.

Three down L

Next choice was chaanu

Same question

Almost same answer this time it was “Not my portion, mine is geography”

I was left with Balli

But that fellow was out of coverage area but I managed to reach him

But the reply I got from him was

“Maama Adi maa anna gaani portion raa, aah okka answerey nenu chadavakunda vadilesa nuvvu own gaa rasei”

(Actually that’s a part of my brother’s portion, that’s the only answer that I have left without preparing, manage writing it on your own”)

Me: *&^/……..###$$$$%$$%$%$****

Now If I write history on my own I would generate a cross breed dynasty of The Cholas and The Pallavas which wouldn’t be fare as one should have minimum respect towards our nations history, so dint put much effort on it.

Finally I could manage writing that answer from laddu who was our class topper J

(Nerds are sometimes useful).

But that day I decided not to rely on the gang even for social studies, but I was loyal to them helping them whenever required, moving further I managed to mug up all the required answers except the Bismarc answer

I copied it in the

First monthly test,

Second monthly test,

Quarterly exams,

Third monthly Test,

Half yearly exam,

Fourth monthly test,

Pre-final exam I,

Pre-final exam II

Finally in the Final exam I got saturated of copying that answer, I copied it so many time that I was able to write it on my own without copying.

After all copying was of some use J May be you are a bit confused of my copying stuff No wonder even I was surprised it.

Cheers

To be continued



Comments

poyinoollandaru manchollu - unnollu poyinolla teepi gurtulu...

aipoyina exams anni chaala manchivi -- kani unna exams poyina(fail aina) exam la chaedu gurthulu ... :-) :-)

aindedo aipoyindi le abbayi -- avannee talchukuni -- enni pustakaalu mosanu, enni exams raasaanu ani baadha padatam enduku -- edo excercise chesaam ani anandinchey :-) :P-)

Popular Posts